Wednesday, June 8, 2011

happy birthday greetings animation

happy birthday greetings animation. Best free animated happyhappy birthday greetings animation. Best free animated happy
  • Best free animated happy


  • cooldude
    08-03 09:54 PM
    Today nebraska issued total 4234 cases which includes all kinds of applications.
    last Lin numuber is lin0722554234

    :)

    How do you know??




    happy birthday greetings animation. happy birthday animated gif.happy birthday greetings animation. happy birthday animated gif.
  • happy birthday animated gif.


  • regacct
    09-07 08:34 AM
    Hello,
    Last November I quit my job in the US and left the country as well. Two days ago, I received an email saying my 485 is approved, and card production was ordered. The card will go to an address in the US where someone can forward me the mail.
    What should I do? Try to enter the U.S. with the card? What to say to POE officials? WIll I be questioned?
    Thanks.

    Do you have a valid AP?
    If not, how is it possible to enter the country?




    happy birthday greetings animation. Birthday Greeting Cardshappy birthday greetings animation. Birthday Greeting Cards
  • Birthday Greeting Cards


  • eldrick
    07-31 04:14 PM
    But, the problem is, they dont allow us to have a direct correspondence with lawyer. They are saying that its their company policy.
    I'm really worried right now. Can I still call our lawyer? Sorry guys.




    happy birthday greetings animation. Animated Happy Birthdayhappy birthday greetings animation. Animated Happy Birthday
  • Animated Happy Birthday


  • rocky17105
    07-28 12:28 AM
    Not sure if i cant use the EAD. My lawyer said if USCIS hasnt revoked the EAD it is safe to use it. Currently though I am on H1B which is valid for one more month.

    It doesnt make sense to me that i have to pay for USCIS mistake. Would contacting senator/congressman will help?



    more...

    happy birthday greetings animation. Birthday Glitter Greetingshappy birthday greetings animation. Birthday Glitter Greetings
  • Birthday Glitter Greetings


  • aniraj
    07-31 11:42 PM
    I-485 pending with PD June 07 & valid EAD
    Is it possible to apply for FAFSA for student aid as they require Green Card or US citizenship?
    I see on FAFSA website one catagory as eligible non-citizens which includes applicants with I-94 & with atleast 1 yr parole validity.
    Is this the same parole as I-131?




    happy birthday greetings animation. e greetings birthday cardshappy birthday greetings animation. e greetings birthday cards
  • e greetings birthday cards


  • GCSOON-Ihope
    10-31 03:51 PM
    From what I see on other forums, many people are reporting the same "phenomenon":
    new LUD yesterday with "old" message, and this is happening it seems at all CIS centers.
    Another one of those "mass" updates?:confused:



    more...

    happy birthday greetings animation. Happy Birthday wishes withhappy birthday greetings animation. Happy Birthday wishes with
  • Happy Birthday wishes with


  • gene77
    08-20 03:51 PM
    I'm a Jul 02 filer and I received the 485 and 765 notices recently.

    However, the PRIORITY DATE cell in receipts for both 485 & 765 is BLANK. Is this the usual practice? Shouldn't my PD be populated on these receipt notices?

    Thanks..

    bump^^^^^^^




    happy birthday greetings animation. animated birthday greetingshappy birthday greetings animation. animated birthday greetings
  • animated birthday greetings


  • leo2606
    08-09 08:51 PM
    He is ripping money out of you, where are you located?

    I just came back from doc..and he charged 400 dollars (xray will cost more in next few days. Anyways, he says he need to administer Tetnus 3 times (6 months apart).
    I am not sure what he will say in report (which i get in couple of days). But my question to you all is :

    When Shots are given with time lag, Is 485 processed normally or RFE happens or do USCIS just wait for all shots to be completed and submission of report by doc before they process anything?

    Please Reply



    more...

    happy birthday greetings animation. greetings animation. Happyhappy birthday greetings animation. greetings animation. Happy
  • greetings animation. Happy


  • indianabacklog
    06-10 01:45 PM
    Thanks for encouragement,
    It's always scary the first time. : )

    Re. Check caching - just FYI, now-a-days, they copy the check, convert it to EFT and destroy the original so getting case number from copy may not work.

    Also do I write A# on back of photos or something else? Any idea if there are restrictions for using pen or pencil or such?

    thanks again,
    NS

    I did not get the case number from the hard copy but the electronic copy which I can access from my online account information.

    I did write my husbands A# on the back of the photo in pencil if I remember rightly but just so that it did not push through the imprint on the photo itself.

    Believe in yourself. I filed both mine and my spouse's adjustment of status packet myself and we have our green cards without any requests for evidence. If you have read the instructions and followed them, filled all the blank spaces in on the form and supplied all the other documents etc that are needed you are doing fine. If the USCIS needs anything else they will ask for it.




    happy birthday greetings animation. Animated happy birthday orkuthappy birthday greetings animation. Animated happy birthday orkut
  • Animated happy birthday orkut


  • ssdtm
    03-16 10:05 PM
    Option 1 - Take Travel Insurance for 15 days. For young folks that is not pricey and covers emergencies.

    Option 2 - Just ignore....It is a matter of 15 days. Insurance is good, desirable, and highly recommended......but it is not something that deserves too much worry for 15 days for any healthy person.



    more...

    happy birthday greetings animation. Facebook Wall Belated Birthdayhappy birthday greetings animation. Facebook Wall Belated Birthday
  • Facebook Wall Belated Birthday


  • suriajay12
    11-02 05:38 PM
    Dear President Elect _______

    Congratulations sir, on your election to the Presidency of the United States of America. It has truly been inspirational for me to follow your campaign.

    As a legal immigrant to this country, my one regret this season is that after nearly 10 yrs in this country, I was unable to participate in this process by actually voting. In fact, I am yet to be the beneficiary of a green card. I am caught up in the quagmire that is our legal immigration system. Yet, I understand fully that this does not represent the spirit of America, so I keep hoping.

    I have been waiting patiently for many years and following all the rules set forth. Though there are many pressing issues to be dealt with, I hope that you would make the issue of addressing legal immigration reform and transparency, one of your administration's early priorities. As you are aware this issue is also critically linked to economic competitiveness and global economic leadership. I feel certain that your bi-partisan leadership can accomplish sensible reform quickly.

    Respectfully,

    Alterego,
    EXCELLANT!!!.
    My expression wouldnt have come closer to that of yours. Good.
    I would also add something related to buying houses. Thats where the market needs some money to be pumped in ,thats where there are many job losses.
    "Unable to vote" is a good point you brought up. Most of us probably didnt mention that,. I am sorry if wrong.
    Lets together start writing to the new president who I am sure will be very energetic and taking quicker actions in the right direction.
    And do not forget to write to the media.

    Great.,




    happy birthday greetings animation. lt;free irthday greeting cardshappy birthday greetings animation. lt;free irthday greeting cards
  • lt;free irthday greeting cards


  • lord_labaku
    07-23 12:30 PM
    In my experience, going to the airlines respective websites get you a similar deal. Try

    Emirates
    Lufthansa
    singapore
    malaysian

    British
    American
    delta
    continental
    jet
    etc...



    more...

    happy birthday greetings animation. happy birthday greetingshappy birthday greetings animation. happy birthday greetings
  • happy birthday greetings


  • piyu7444
    04-10 11:33 AM
    Hi Guys -

    I have a question about EAD and related to it is a question of re entry in US.

    I am currently on h1b visa and have approved I 140 and was able to file for I-485 application alongwith EAD in July 07 fiasco. I got my EAD in Aug 2007 but never used it. I did not apply for AP.

    Currently I am working as a consultant for (say) Co. ABC but my h1b holder is a desi consulting firm (say) Co. XYZ.

    Now Co. ABC wants to hire me on EAD and I also want to take up this position. My current h1b expires in SEP 08 and my contract with Co. ABC expires May 2nd 2008.

    If I take up a FT job with Co. ABC on May3rd and then go to Canada on May 15th for 10 days and then come back on May 25th and enter on h1b, what could be the impacts???

    It is too late for me to apply and get the AP but I have to travel on May 15, at the same time I dont want to lose this position and want to take up the FT job.

    Any suggestion on what could be my options to consider. I know that as soon as you use your EAD you lose h1b status but how does USCIS comes to know? How much time it takes for them to actually know that you have moved from h1b to EAD?

    Gurus - please help me here...........




    happy birthday greetings animation. free animated happy birthdayhappy birthday greetings animation. free animated happy birthday
  • free animated happy birthday


  • sanju_dba
    07-17 11:03 AM
    can you tell these...
    I am still using H1 ( valid thru sept 09 ), and have EAD ( AOS pending ) under EB3 ( PD is Oct 2003). Still with same company.
    Over years my responsibilities increased, ( DBA to DataArchitect ) and 1 new employee reporting to me. Will these factors help me move to EB2 ? what will be the procedure?
    Please advice.
    Thanks



    more...

    happy birthday greetings animation. Birthday Wishes Animation.happy birthday greetings animation. Birthday Wishes Animation.
  • Birthday Wishes Animation.


  • Rajeev
    10-29 05:16 PM
    To all the folks that attended the conference at YMCA Center in Woodbridge, NJ on Oct 28th,

    Thanks for participating . Please provide your feedback on the meeting i.e What you liked and what you didn't like. This will help us for the future meetings.

    Also please become more active and urge you friends and colleagues to become more active in NJ state chapter.

    Any suggestion on promoting our cause will be greatly appreciated:
    Some of the areas to think about are:
    a) How often we should hold such conferences?
    b) What other topics we should include. ( For example Financial planning for the community, given the uncertainity in the process)?
    c) In what way we together can help increase our number?
    d) etc...etc...

    The meeting was very well organized. Q&A session with Attorney Prashanti Reddy was very useful. Here are my suggestions:
    a) We can have these conferences every two months or whenever core thinks so.
    b) I think we should stick to immigration.
    c) Earlier 'Invite a friend/Add a member' campaigns were very successful as compared to flyer/poster campaign.




    happy birthday greetings animation. Greetings / Message:happy birthday greetings animation. Greetings / Message:
  • Greetings / Message:


  • django.stone
    02-24 12:18 PM
    Koi shak? (Any doubts?)

    We are lucky to have been the generation to have watched Sachin. Hope he keeps going for few more years.



    more...

    happy birthday greetings animation. happy birthday greeting ehappy birthday greetings animation. happy birthday greeting e
  • happy birthday greeting e


  • raysaikat
    06-22 10:47 AM
    For I-485 Applicant, it is not of much significance.
    At POE, AP is stamped for one year (with I-94), but when it expires, it does not matter. One can continue working on H1 or EAD. And if someone is in USA on H4 (and not working on EAD) also remains in vaild status.

    So there should not be any reason to worry, however, as suggested by "kshitijnt" better to get in touch with USCIS and let them do corrective action as required.

    Please post your experience afterwards.

    S/he has to have an unexpired I-94 to stay in the country. It is not about AP or EAD.




    happy birthday greetings animation. happy birthday greetingshappy birthday greetings animation. happy birthday greetings
  • happy birthday greetings


  • alien2006
    07-21 02:56 PM
    Isn't Murthy in the DC Area?




    happy birthday greetings animation. Animated Happy Birthdayhappy birthday greetings animation. Animated Happy Birthday
  • Animated Happy Birthday


  • garybanz
    01-11 11:07 AM
    Hi
    This is my first post so please bear with me. I have been silent in these forums for some time now. My intention in this post is not to offer any advice etc but its only intended of what I am feeling after the Feb visa bulletin and whether there are other people sharing the same feeling. I have been in this process since 2001. Got screwed by company once (after about two years) and had to change company so started all over again. Luckily new company was good. Though they dont pay for any GC expense lawyer was good and got PD 2004. Last year after seeing VBs had hopes of getting out of this soon. But now Feb VB bulletin has provideed really depressing news. At this stage its very depressing. I am thinking my "living the american dream" will be a dream only. With upcoming elections who knows what will happen. IV seems to be the only hope now.
    Dispatched letters today to IV California and President.
    Jack

    Jack,
    Join your local state chapter and get more involved with IV activities. Also there was a post few days back requesting for 10 compelling stories, why don't you give yours?

    Thanks,
    Gary




    martinvisalaw
    02-16 04:41 PM
    The cost varies, depending on the attorney fees and what advertising is done. Generally, it would probably cost $6000 - $12,000 for PERM. The employer must pay this, you cannot pay any of it.




    mchundi
    12-17 08:42 PM
    Most of the states had processed RIR cases till May 2002. N.J (05/2002) and
    NY (10/2001) before all the applications were sent to BEC. So most of the
    Applicants with these dates must have already got their Green Cards . Some of my friends with these dates have already got their GC some 1 year back.

    It is Non-RIR cases which had 04/2001 processing times with NJ , NY being the states which were backlogged. It is these applications which would be
    causing these delays. How many percentage of EB1 , EB2 , EB3
    (Employement Category) applications might be in this process. ? If there are
    less number of applications then Processing Dates may move forward to
    2002 / 2003 for India.
    Based on the serial numbering in the pre BEC scheme, there are an average of 1k-2k peteions from california alone for the 2002/2003 years. Many Indians amongst them. Thanks the BEC's most of them locked their PD's (hopefully).
    If u look at the distribution for the fiscal year 2005, EB-2 did not use much of the surplus AC21 numbers. So why is EB2 retrogressed for India and China now. As somebody indicated in other threads, the USCIS may have suspended the AC21 act. But if they did that it wud not have moved to 2003 at all. So nobody really knows their formula.
    Unless the state dept releases the statistics for the fiscal year 2006, we dont know what actually is happening. One thing though, they need to further break down the ROW EB3 and establish cutoff dates for other countries as well.
    What about EB-3 (Inda). Hopefully it will move to 2002 very soon. After that i think it has better chances of moving up than EB-2 (India) if the USCIS is following the strict 7% limit.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment