Monday, June 13, 2011

emoticons text symbols

images Still, the text with the emoticons text symbols. Emoticons Text Symbols. text
  • Emoticons Text Symbols. text

  • sanju_dba
    02-28 04:56 PM
    Usually , Individual insurance will not cover pregnancy!
    with Humana, you need to buy it as an extra option ( rider) .

    check if you can save in long run with HSA accounts.

    wallpaper Emoticons Text Symbols. text emoticons text symbols. emoticons text symbols.
  • emoticons text symbols.

  • HawaldarNaik
    11-20 11:47 AM

    emoticons text symbols. Facebook Emoticons Symbols
  • Facebook Emoticons Symbols

  • dhenuva123
    02-22 03:47 PM
    am still in the same case is still in " initial stage":confused: friends, my sincere advice is go for premium.....don't go for normal processing .......p

    2011 emoticons text symbols. emoticons text symbols. Emoticons - Text Symbol Smiley
  • Emoticons - Text Symbol Smiley

  • arc
    10-03 02:36 PM
    Idea and Placard message... Plain and Simple... Hey Jamie did I miss you at the Rally?


    emoticons text symbols. 2010 emoticons text symbols.
  • 2010 emoticons text symbols.

  • Munshi75
    09-12 10:19 AM
    We went through the similar situation few weeks back. My wife's employer took her out of payroll for sometime as she could not get her EAD approved on time. But we had to convince the manger that the delay was infact the result of USCIS processing our application late and they checked our EAD application receipt notice to make sure that we applied beyond the 90 day mark . This would help immediate managers to make a decision infavour of us when in talks with higher-up's.

    Also if the application has been pending beyond 75 day , USCIS would allow you to make expedite request.


    emoticons text symbols. Text Code for facebook cool
  • Text Code for facebook cool

  • addsf345
    01-08 02:07 PM
    Sree, even I have travelled using AP last year. My lawyer told me that it should not be problem for H1B transfer. I have not used EAD to work though.

    My question is, do I need to provide copy of approved I-140 with my new h1b transfer request to get 3 years ext? I've already completed 5 years on h1b.

    any one?


    emoticons text symbols. text symbols smileys Chat
  • text symbols smileys Chat

  • div_bell_2003
    01-09 04:42 PM

    Can some one tell me which documents do I need to send for EAD and AP renewal. Also my EAD and AP expired before 4 months. Till date I have not used EAD and AP but now planning to use. So need help on that.

    2010 Facebook Emoticons Symbols emoticons text symbols. Still, the text with the
  • Still, the text with the

  • atlgc
    06-02 07:47 AM
    hello satyachowdary

    thank you and hope this is my last question

    my original 485 filed @NSC ,is there email for NSC or should i send to TSC only?

    please advise



    emoticons text symbols. sms text symbols
  • sms text symbols

  • EB2ToEB3
    08-22 01:53 PM
    I doubt that you need BS in CS. I have a BS degree in Chem engg but recently my I-140 got approved without any issue.

    hair Emoticons - Text Symbol Smiley emoticons text symbols. text emoticons and hand
  • text emoticons and hand

  • BMWX5
    03-08 09:51 PM
    I travelled to India first time after coming to USA. The airline people did not take my I94 from me. I was not aware if I had to turn it in. I came back and got another I94. Now what do I do with my old I94? My 140/485 is in progress.

    Same thing happend with me too. I gave them, they said they don;t want.
    I tried to give evey point of my transit, nobody took it.
    Don't know how to handle.


    emoticons text symbols. Naughty+emoticons+text
  • Naughty+emoticons+text

  • saddaypally
    09-30 10:34 PM
    Hi All, I am on my H1B on the verge of my 5th year's expiration, in 3 weeks. My Labor was applied with Jan 2008 priority date and my Fragomen Attorney mentioned that as long as the labor was applied before the 5th year on H1B, I should be able to get 1 year extensions until my Labor gets approved. The issue is what happens if my Labor application gets screwed for some reason? I wouldn't be able to get extensions on H1B andhave to return home. To alleviate that situation, I was wondering if I could apply for another Labor through a 3rd party company as a future employee and depend on it if anything goes wrong with my Labor which is awaiting approval. I just heard from a consulting company that a clause has been added to the rule which permits companies to apply for Labor for candidates on a future employment basis and this would prevent them from applying for such cases. Is it true? I want to know my options to make necessary preperations in either case. Any insight on this issue would be very much helpful and appreciated.


    hot 2010 emoticons text symbols. emoticons text symbols. Gestures
  • Gestures

  • smiledentist
    06-21 02:01 PM


    house Add SMileys And Emoticons to emoticons text symbols. Unicode in text symbols
  • Unicode in text symbols

  • dealsnet
    04-06 02:11 PM
    You can see many denials for 3 year degree people in various forums including IV.

    I have one copy of the denial of my friend in hand. (AAO appeal in progress)
    It is 3+1+2=6, still they denied for EB2.

    Before 3 year degree people go with some notorious evaluators (you know who) and get evaluated with professor letter (pay $500 to $1000). What they will do is 'find and replace' option in microsoft word file template to change the candidates name and issue a 200 page opinion letter. (all candidates will get same letter, only change in name and university).
    Now this is not flying with USCIS.
    So we can see increase in the denials.

    Could you please share source/link for your assertion?


    tattoo Text Code for facebook cool emoticons text symbols. Emoticons, text labels,
  • Emoticons, text labels,

  • rajuram
    02-17 01:17 AM
    There are hardly any efforts now to do targetted email & phone campaigns now. This costs no money, and very little time.

    I had called up Senator John Coryn's office. They told me that currently immigration bills are going nowhere. The Senator still has plans to introduce SKILL bill, but exactly when that will happen is not certain.

    BE HEARD - Thursday, January 18, 2007

    AILA has suggested two ways that everyone can let their voice be heard.

    1. Flood congressional inboxes and phone lines: Take 30 seconds to send our pre-scripted CIR support letter to your senators and representatives, and then forward the link to all your pro-immigrant friends. Or pick up the phone and make a personal pitch in support of CIR to congressional staff. You will find the pre-scripted letter and phone numbers for congressional offices at our Congressional Action and Information Center at:

    2) Talk to your elected officials: Attend a local town hall meeting and let your senators and representatives know you support humane and comprehensive reform. You will find a Town Hall Calendar at, and our Town Hall Tool Kit at


    pictures text symbols smileys Chat emoticons text symbols. facebook emoticons and
  • facebook emoticons and

  • dpp
    01-23 11:59 AM
    I also got the similar letter from Indiana Senator.

    dresses Gestures emoticons text symbols. to make text emoticons,
  • to make text emoticons,

  • wandmaker
    03-05 02:05 PM

    I am in need of some advice. I am on first h1b extension with 2.5 hears left. I have an MS but was filed under eb3 with priority date of march 2005 (didn't knew about priority categories at that time). Now I am feeling a bit stagnant in my current job, but have always felt myself constrained thinking about restarting the GC process from zero. Given the current eb3 condition and my priority date what would you suggest I should do? Switch job, get a salary raise, restart under eb2 or continue doing whatever I do hoping eb3 will become current in some reasonable time and i'll be free ?

    Thanks for any inputs/thoughts.

    eb3retro, As you may have noticed, this was my first post ever. So I am not aware of what rules you guys have been trying to enforce on this forum. However I like to have my privacy and refuse to share any info that is not pertinent or until I feel comfortable enough. so long .....

    IV does not collect any identifiable information. The information is being requested is all about petitions that you had filed, which no way affects your privacy in my personal opinion. These information will help IV to slice and dice the data and present it to lawmakers when the need arises.

    It is up to you to contribute to these efforts with clean data. I would suggest you to get a paid consultation from an immigration attorney until you become comfortable with IV, people and its forum


    makeup sms text symbols emoticons text symbols. Add SMileys And Emoticons to
  • Add SMileys And Emoticons to

  • frostrated
    10-26 02:03 PM
    "NO right turn on Red" can be thought of as an image. Whenever we read anything, we do not actually read the spelling of the word, but we look at the image the words form. That is the reason we sometimes have difficult when the letters are not legible as the image does not map to anything in our permanent memory. humans or any animals recognize through visual stimulii, not reading. Think more on this, it is interesting to the solutions that come out of it.

    girlfriend Emoticons, text labels, emoticons text symbols. Status Emoticons Symbols
  • Status Emoticons Symbols

  • learner
    09-20 09:53 PM
    Situation: approved I-140 (EB-2), getting close to 5th year of H1B.

    1. if i change employers, can I use my priority date even though my employer has not given me a copy of the filed/approved I-140? If i can, what if the old employer cancels the i-140: can I still use the PD from the approved 140?
    2. if i start a new gc process with a new company, what stage of my GC should i be in so that my h1 can be extended beyond the 6th year? should the perm be filed or should the 140 be filed before the beginning of 5th year?
    3. once h1 is extended beyond the 6th year for say 3 years, can I transfer my h1 to a new employer?


    hairstyles Naughty+emoticons+text emoticons text symbols. Facebook+status+symbols
  • Facebook+status+symbols

  • angelfire76
    06-04 02:53 PM
    A friend of mine who's an account manager with Wipro said that all their H1 extensions have received multiple RFEs, with the standard wording on each RFE (client contract details, no. of people working at that location, immigration status of the people working at that location, demonstrate that the job is a specialty occupation (H1Bs for janitors anybody? ) ), client letter (even if the H1B is for a project starting 2 months down the line with a valid SOW)
    Looks like the adjudicating officers have a standard template which they issue to all non-product companies as RFE. It's plain harassment that's all foolishly thinking that if we drive the H1Bs out then automatically the companies will be forced to hire locally. What they don't understand is that the companies will offshore even more work, as already being done by hiring one GC guy to co-ordinate the rest of the team in India. :rolleyes:

    04-13 03:16 PM
    I want to address this to everyone. Any organization needs a clear and precise Vision statement. Majority of the senior member complain that the people with green card and citizenship do not support immigration voice; then the question becomes what is our vision. If we confine ourselves to the benefit that we all should get green card, then what is the need for someone who has already got a green card to visit this web site. Humans are need based animals, whether you like it or not tomorrow if I get my Green Card (A big IF) it is very much likely that my visit to this website will be minimized. My priorities will be different. So core group should get a better vision statement which might address all immigrants.

    The reason I came to immigration voice is slightly different, because I am still not convinced enough to accept that core group could do something which will make our law makers’ act different. I support immigration voice on a bigger picture, it unites all immigrants together, and the website provides me support to all my immigration need. For example, I can search the website and find information regarding visa stamping, H1 quota and what my fellow countrymen think about it. So my sincere advice to the core group is to create a vision statement which is much bigger than the green card issue and which will make sure all immigrant no matter with green card or not will visit our website. Make the vision statement visible in the website. You have much better exposure through this. I have to agree, I am writing this out of frustration :D , but to be honest, do not treat this website for green card retrogression alone, treat it as something bigger, which will address all immigrant needs.

    03-20 05:44 PM
    Well, if you go according to the Lawyer of this forum with which guys had a conference call (you can hear the recording thats on the home page of this site)

    Then its advisable to apply in EB3 category and her reasoning was that with her experience she has seen lots of EB2 application in the past few years and very less EB3 apps and hence chances of EB3 being processed earlier than EB2 are quiet high.

    I needed some advice on this situation I've found myself in.

    I have a PERM application filed with my current employer (EB2, Oct 2007). Like most EB2 apps, mine is under a business necessity audit and we have filed an audit response for it. My lawyers are pretty sure that we will clear the audit. Guessing from , the response may be 2-3 months away.

    Now I have a second offer from another company. Everything about the job and company is better than my current, but the legal team at this second company says that they will only file in EB3 (even though the job requirement says Bachelors + 8 yrs). They say that they have other EB2 audits going on and have made it a policy to only do EB3 going forward.

    I'm on the 5th year of my H1 (don't ask, had a PD of 2005, caught up in BEC and got laid off last May, refiled Oct 07 with the current employer) and this probably will be the last chance for me to change jobs before I cool my heels and wait for the repercussions of the July Fiasco to be over with.

    I can't decide on weather to keep my existing EB2 job or take the new offer and step down to EB3.

    Please help!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment